Feedback – that’s how!
I’m taking a momentary pause from my weekly blogging regimen to check in with my readers (that’s you) and determine whether this blog has been a waste of my time – or more importantly, a waste of YOUR time.
You see, I’m not really much of a writer, and I never had dreams of becoming any kind of pro blogger. Plus, it’s just a good idea, as you are barreling along on your journey, to stop and have a reality check with yourself every now and then. Ask yourself, is this the path I want to be on?
In order to figure this out for myself, I’d like to ask you the following:
- Have you found this blog interesting and insightful?
- Do you find these posts measurably useful in managing your day-to-day Chaos?
- Is this the best method of delivery for the advice I have to share on the subject?
- Do you have recommendations for better ways you’d prefer to consume and utilize what I have to share?
- And above all, is this the best use of our time, yours and mine?
If you feel compelled to respond to any or all of these questions above, please feel free to comment below and let me know! I am happy to receive any kind of feedback on any particular point you wish to make.
I figure I’d like to evaluate this now, before I spend too much of my time and potentially waste too much of yours. I need to make sure this is indeed the best path for me to be on right now and the best way for me to share my passion for managing Chaos and channeling it into your creativity. Most importantly, I need to make sure what I’m doing with this blog is actually measurable and actionable for you, my readers.
So please do tell, has this blog been a waste of our time?